Postdoctoral Solar Research Fellowship in the Netherlands, 2020: Wageningen University and Research is pleased to announce the postdoctoral solar research program for researchers to support the Solar Research Program with a focus on landscape and spatial quality and to contribute to education in the Landscape Architecture and Planning program at Wageningen.
The Solar Research Program is a multi-year platform for committed postdocs, talented PhD candidates, and senior researchers to work together with result oriented societal and industry partners on current scientific challenges.
Wageningen University and Research is the only university in the Netherlands to focus specifically on “healthy food and living environment” theme by working together with government and other business community. The university seeks researchers with passion for the solar energy to apply for the program.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Wageningen University and Research
Fellowship to be taken at: The Netherlands
Fellowship level: PhD
Fellowship Worth: Fully-funded
Subject Eligibility: Environmental, social, technical disciplines
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Fellowship is for professionals all over the world
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Postdoctoral Solar Research Fellowship in the Netherlands, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess a PhD in relevant courses to include environmental, social or technical courses.
- Applicants must have experience in energy research and the integration of renewable energy in the environment and also have proven acquisition and project management skills.
- Applicants must have the ability to coordinate research programming with commercial/public partners.
- Applicants with experience in supervising PhD students is considered an added advantage.
- Call for Application: 2020 Machel-Mandela Fellowship Programme for Africans (Fully Funded)
- Fully-Funded Wadsworth African Fellowship Awards for African Scholars
Application Procedure for the Postdoctoral Solar Research Fellowship in the Netherlands, 2020
Applicants are to prepare a cover letter explaining their suitability, competence and motivation for the scientific research and other tasks, a detailed CV, a copy of PhD certificate, lists of publications and contact information of at least two referees including phone numbers.
Application Deadline: 1st April, 2020