Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship 2024 is currently open for applications from interested and eligible candidates from African Countries who wish to enrol for MBA scholarship Program at the University of Oxford.
The scholarship is funded by Dr Bryant Orjiako and builds on Oxford’s mission to create meaningful opportunities across Africa. This gift enables the establishment of a new, fully endowed African MBA scholarship, open to students coming to the school from across the whole of Africa.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dr Bryant Orjiako
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Scholarship Worth: Course fees & living costs of at least £17,668
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: African
To be considered for the Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants who are of African nationality
- Applicants must be Oxford MBA students ordinarily resident in an African country
- Applicants Awarded on academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Awarded on academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Evidence of contributing to Africa’s development and evidence of an intention to continue to contribute to Africa’s development.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process, applicants are hereby notified that No additional application is needed. The MBA recruitment team will use the details you supply in your MBA application form.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2023