Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the OpenAI Residency Program designed to help bridge the knowledge gap for exceptional researchers and engineers in other fields to gain the critical skills and knowledge to transition their careers into the AI & Machine language space.
The Residency program is an excellent way for people who are curious, passionate, and skilled to sharpen their focus on AI and machine learning. The program is a 6-month program for brilliant technical researchers from diverse fields to transition into AI.
- Company/Organisation(s): OpenAI
- Program Type: Residency program
- Program Location: USA
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: First degree
- Nationality: All Nationalities
OpenAI Residency Program 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants for the OpenAI Residency Program are to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be available for the entire duration of the Residency program as it is a full-time engagement.
- Be researchers specializing in fields outside of deep learning.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Exceptionally talented individuals who want to transition into full-time Research based positions in the field of AI.
- Annual salary for this role in $210,000
- Provision of immigration and sponsorship support.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Mental health and wellness support
- 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Unlimited time off and 18+ company holidays per year
- Paid parental leave (20 weeks) and family-planning support
- Annual learning & development stipend ($1,500 per year)
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the OpenAI Residency Program 2024 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Rolling basis