OPEC Fund for International Development Internship 2021: Undergraduate and graduate students from across the globe are invited to apply for an internship opportunity at OPEC Fund for International Development in Austria. The OPEC Fund offers an internship program enabling students from diverse academic backgrounds to experience work with an international organization.
Interns are assigned to different departments/units depending on their interests and qualifications, and according to departmental needs. The Internship Program offers opportunities to focus on one or more of the following: public sector operations; private sector and trade finance operations; grants; financial management; risk management; strategic planning and economic services; internal audit; human resources; administration; communication; legal services; and information technology.
Job Title: OPEC Fund Internship Program
Company: The OPEC Fund for International Development
Slots: Not stated
Job Type: Internship Program
Internship Duration: Two to Six months
Check Also: NIGINTERN Program 2021, Fully Funded Summer Internship in Japan
OPEC Fund for International Development Internship 2021 | DETAILS
The Internship Program runs for between two and six months and is designed to:
- Provide a framework to support students assigned to any OPEC Fund department so that the focus remains on enriching the student’s experience;
- Provide an immersive experience so that students gain practical experience of working for an international organization; and
- Provide the opportunity for students to understand the OPEC Fund’s vision, mission and related values.
Applicants must be between 19 to 25 years of age and enrolled in an undergraduate program (having completed at least two years) or graduate program. Alternatively, applicants may be recent graduates, having graduated a maximum of one year before the application deadline.
Applicants must be:
- Proficient in English. Knowledge of an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, Arabic) is an asset;
- Computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office);
- Keenly interested in the work of the OPEC Fund;
- Able to demonstrate cultural awareness; and
- Able to demonstrate the OPEC Fund’s core values (Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community).
Recommended: 22 Top-Most Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan for International Students
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Program should submit:
- The online application form;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A copy of their university diploma or equivalent, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying the applicant is / was an undergraduate student;
- A copy of their most recent university transcripts, showing the cumulative GPA or equivalent; and
- A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) outlining their motivation for applying.
Successful candidates must be able to present a valid health or medical insurance policy for Austria or a similar certificate proving he / she will be fully covered from a medical perspective for the duration of the program.
Due to a large volume of applications for the OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Program, the OPEC Fund will only enter into further correspondence with shortlisted candidates.
- All applications must be in English;
- Please upload the statement and transcripts under the ‘Additional documents’ section of the application form; and
- Please answer all the questions on the application form.
Application Deadline: Not Stated