Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022-2023 | Application Portal | How to Apply | Application Form: Are you a young Nigerian and interested in joining the Nigerian Navy? The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 is now open and applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates. The Nigerian Navy conducts its recruitments in batches and aims at recruiting young and vibrant Nigerians into the 2022-2023 regular and non-regular courses.
If you are looking to take part in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022, you can simply proceed to the Nigerian navy application portal to apply at www.joinnigeriannavy.com by simply filling the application form and uploading necessary documents.
Guidelines for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 (NNBTS BATCH 33)
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Process commences with advertisements in the print and electronic media for awareness of the general public. Applicants would then begin their application process by filling online application forms. On completion of online registration by applicants, successful ones are invited for Recruitment Examinations. Thereafter, those who emerge successful at the Recruitment Examinations are invited for interview before final shortlisting of qualified candidates. You should go to the the official Nigerian Navy application portal (https://joinnigeriannavy.com/application-guidelines/) for detailed guidelines for the 2022 recruitment process.
Available Positions in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
A 1 – Marine Engineer Artificer (MEA)
A2 – Weapon Electrical Artificers (WEA)
A3 – Aircraft Engineering Artificers (Airframe Engine) Qualification
A4 – Aircraft Engineering Artificers (Avionics & Aircraft Electrics, Electrical / Electronics) (AEA-AA/EEE)
A5 – Shipwright Artificers (SHIPA)
B1 – Marine Engineer Mechanics (MEM)
B2 – Weapon Electrical Mechanics (WEM)
B3 – Automobile Mechanics (AM)
C2 – Computer
C3 – ICT
D1 – Seaman
D2 – Survey Recorders
D3 – Sportsmen and Sportswomen
D4 – Physical Training Instructors
D5 – Chaplain Assistants
D6 – Mosque Assistants
D7 – Firemen
E1 – Writers
E2 – Store Assistants
E3 – Caterers
E4 – Ordnance
E5 – Project Technicians
F1 – Medical Assistants
F2 – Health Technicians
G – Bandsmen
H – Drivers/Mechanics
J – Journalists
K – Nurses
N – Education
To get the details on educational requirements for entry into each of the category of the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2022, go to https://joinnigeriannavy.com/application-guidelines/
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
The general requirements for recruitment into the Nigerian Navy in 2022 are as follows;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants for entry categories A5, B1, B2, B3, C1, D1, D4, D5, D6, D7, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1 and G require School Certificate and must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30 June 2022. For entry categories requiring NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Midwife qualifications, such as categories A1, A2, A3, A4, C2, C3, D2, E5, F2, J, K and N as well as categories D3 (Sportsmen and Sportswomen) and H (Drivers/Mechanics), applicants must be between ages of 18 – 26 years by 30 June 2022. See the Educational Requirements for Entry into Each Category.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/professional qualifications:
- a. West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to sub paragraphs b – e).
- b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- c. National Examination Council (NECO).
- d. National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- e. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- g. Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- h. Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
The 2022 Navy application is done online at the official Nigerian Navy application portal . Eligible candidates should go to www.joinnigeriannavy.com to fill the application form. It is important that you read the full application guidelines before you begin application
After filling the application form, make sure to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are strongly advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’.
NOTE: the entire enlistment process of the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 is free of charge, candidates should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
Nigerian Navy Salary Structure (2020 Rate)
The Nigerian Navy has about six (6) ranks in its commissioned cadre with the highest rank being ‘Admiral’. Below is the per-annum salary structure for commissioned offers of the Nigerian Navy (source: nigerianinfopedia.com.ng).
- Admiral – 16,303,140
- Vice-Admiral – 13,363,229
- Rear Admiral – 12,038,945
- Commodore – 7,385,856
- Captain – 3,715,859
- Commander – 3,380,086
It is important that you know about the Nigerian Navy Salary Structure before you apply to be enlisted in the force. By comparison, other military bodies in the country will be running with similar packages and allowances.