Migelien Gerritzen Fellowship for International Students [up to €45,000]: The Migelien Gerritzen Fellowship is pleased to announce that proposals for conservation and scientific research is ongoing for the 2021 cohort of Fellows. The Migelien Gerritzen Fellowship for International Students is open to all students across the globe with interest in scientific and conservation studies.
The Fellowship is to support and encourage scholarly investigation, and to contribute to academic discourses while strengthening the bonds between the museum and universities. The Fellowship seeks to enable early career scholars to conduct conservation and scientific research on art works and historical artefacts.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Migelien Gerritzen Fund/ Rijksmuseum Fund
Fellowship to be taken at: The Netherlands
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship Benefits
Fellowship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Not specified
Country Eligibility: All countries of the world
You may be interested in: EUTOPIA Science and Innovation Fellowships Programme
Migelien Gerritzen Fellowship for International Students | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Migelien Gerritzen Fellowship for International Students, applicants must:
- Be candidates of all nationalities and with varied specialisms which may include conservators and scientists.
- Have proven research capabilities, academic credentials and excellent command of the English language – both written and spoken. Proficiency in a second language (ideally Dutch or German) is preferred but not required.
- Be MA graduates, as well as PhD students and post-doctoral candidates
- Stipend of €39,000 for MA graduate/PhD Fellows or €45,000 for postdoctoral Fellows.
- Travel allowance for research up to €5,000
- Visa fees for Fellows
How-to-Apply: Complete applications have to be submitted through the online application system. Applicants are to ensure that they provide correct information during the application process as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline: Closed!