EUTOPIA Science and Innovation Fellowships Programme 2021: The EUTOPIA European University is pleased to announce the opening of the EUTOPIA Science and Innovation Fellowships for 20 post-doctoral candidates. The EUTOPIA-SIF aims to enhance the research potential and career perspectives of outstanding young researchers from around the world.
EUTOPIA-SIF post-doctoral fellows will be recruited by one of the EUTOPIA universities on the basis of an individual research project and the quality of their academic profile. The fellowship offers the opportunity to high-profile young researchers to develop their own research project in the stimulating academic environment of the EUTOPIA Alliance.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): EUTOPIA European University
Fellowship to be taken at: Europe
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship Benefits
Fellowship Slot: 20
Eligible Discipline: See eligible Research Areas
Country Eligibility: Countries from around the world
EUTOPIA Science and Innovation Fellowships Programme 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility criteria: To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Fellows will address questions that are central to understanding and shaping the future of our planet, the technologies that shape our lives and the societies we live in.
- Applicants must be recognized researchers, PhD holders or equivalent, of any nationality.
- EUTOPIA-SIF fellows must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the selected primary host university for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the date of appointment.
Eligible Research Areas
- Materials Engineering
- Data and Intelligence
- Welfare and Inclusion
- Monthly average gross salary of 4349 €
- International and intersectoral mobility through secondment periods at the fellow’s EUTOPIA-SIF co-host university.
- Extensive training programme including transferable skills development.
- Attractive living conditions
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the EUTOPIA Science and Innovation Fellowships Programme must indicate at least one and up to three pairs of host and co-host universities of the programme and the EUTOPIA research group(s) that they plan to collaborate with. They may indicate prospective academic supervisors.
It is strongly recommended to contact prospective EUTOPIA research groups engaged in the EUTOPIA-SIF programme, as well as potential academic supervisors before submitting the application.
Application Deadline: 11 January 2021