Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship at Queen’s University Canada: Are you an African student or a recent graduate interested in gaining mentorship on entrepreneurship? Then apply for the Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship at Queen’s University Canada. The fellowship will focus on building entrepreneurial skills in the 21st Century.
The Fellowship will afford the participants the opportunity to build capacity while giving them confidence, resources, knowledge, network, and financial support to build a start-up with an impact. Young African graduates and students are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity and be trained on entrepreneurship.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation, Queen’s University, Queen’s Innovation Centre
Fellowship to be taken: Online
Fellowship for: Students and Young Graduates
Fellowship Worth: See benefits
Fellowship Slot: Not specified
Country Eligibility: African Countries
You may also like: EPFL Summer Fellowship in Switzerland 2021
Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship at Queen’s University Canada | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility: To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must be students or recent graduates with a willingness to learn, take risks, and commit themselves fully.
- Must be from an African country and must demonstrate commitment to developing entrepreneurial skills and applying same in solving pressing problems.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be available during the entire period of the fellowship.
- Must demonstrate commitment to the entrepreneurial process by completing the training and progressing on their ideas’ respective milestones.
- Best-in-class Training by Queen’s University faculty and industry leaders
- Pitch coaching and mastery
- Certificate award
- Global visibility
- Mentorship by industry leaders
- Stipend of $500 CAD
- Opportunities to pitch for funding in Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre see funding competitions
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to complete the online application for the Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship at Queen’s University before the application deadline. Applicants are to endeavour to provide accurate information while completing the application form.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020