Middle East & N.Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarship At University of Birmingham: The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce a number of scholarship awards for several select students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the Birmingham UK campus starting September 2020. It will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programmes in 2020/21.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterised by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Birmingham, UK
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £2,500
Subject Eligibility: Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students from Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Middle East & N.Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarship At University of Birmingham; the following conditions apply
- Applicants must have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2020. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Candidates must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Applicants must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the scholarship.
- Candidates must have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Applicants must start their studies at the University in September 2020 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
- Applicants must accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2020.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University
Application Procedures for the Middle East & N.Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarship At University of Birmingham in UK, 2020
To enroll for this scholarship, eligible applicants will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2020. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit, with the decision announced in late July. The scholarship will be awarded upon the student’s enrolment in September 2020.
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020