McDonnell International Scholarship at Washington University in St. Louis: Applications are invited from international students for the McDonnell International Scholarship at Washington University in St. Louis for the 2021 academic session.
The McDonnell International Scholars Academy is an endowed program that offers generous financial support towards graduate and professional degree studies. The Academy provides its scholars with leadership training, mentorship by dedicated faculty members and unique global engagement opportunities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): McDonnell International Scholars Academy
Scholarship to be taken at: Washington University in St. Louis, USA
Scholarship Level: Graduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Slot: 20
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country Eligibility: All countries
You may be interested in: 15 Most Coveted Scholarships in Canada For International Students
McDonnell International Scholarship at Washington University in St. Louis | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must be a prospective student applying to pursue an eligible full-time graduate or professional degree program at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Applicants from all countries are welcome to apply
- Priority is given to international graduate and professional candidates who are graduates of one of the Academy’s partner universities.
- Domestic (U.S.) citizens who have spent most of their life and earned previous degrees in the United States are eligible to apply to as U.S. Scholars.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Full tuition scholarship
- A monthly living stipend
- Annual travel allowance
- Cultural and leadership training through a leadership seminar and workshop
- Individual mentorship
- Global network of students and alumni from across countries and disciplines
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to apply for admission into an eligible full-time graduate or professional degree program at Washington University in St. Louis.
Applicants are to proceed to apply to the McDonnell Academy before the application deadline.
Components of the McDonnell Academy Application:
- Candidate’s biographic information and academic history
- A personal essay
- A short video
- Recommendation letter
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021