Masters Research Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington: Victoria University of Wellington invites applications from international students for the Wellington Master’s by Thesis Scholarship aimed highly intelligent graduate students who have interest in commencing research-based studies at the university for 2020 academic session.
To encourage postgraduate research at Victoria University of Wellington, the University offers scholarships to students about to begin a full-time, research-focused Master’s degree. Applications are sought from those who are eligible at the time of application, or who will have become eligible at the start of Trimester 2 the following year, to enrol for a Master’s degree by thesis worth 90 points or more.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University of Wellington
Scholarships to be taken at: Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $15,000 tax free stipend, plus tuition fees for one year.
Subject Eligibility: All research-based masters programmes.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applications are accepted from students all around the world.
- Scholarships awarded to pursue full-time Master’s degree by thesis.
- Applicants must be intending to enrol full time at Victoria University of Wellington
- Applicants must be intending to enrol for a Master’s degree by thesis worth 90 points or more
- Applicants would normally be expected to have completed a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree Part 1 demonstrating academic achievement equivalent to a First-Class Honours degree from a New Zealand University.
- English Language Requirements: It is important that you check out information on the English language requirements page of the university to be guided on your application.
The scholarship comprises a $15,000 tax-free stipend, plus tuition fees for one year. Fees will be paid directly to the University by The grants Office. International students other than those from Australia will be liable to pay the difference between the full international student fee and the domestic fee.
Links You May Like:
Application Procedures for the Masters Research Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are required to take admission in one of the research Master’s degree programmes at the university. After that, students must submit an online application for the scholarship opportunity.
Document Requirements: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, CV, certificates and provide references or a personal statement as part of their application.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020