Centenary Award for International Masters Student at the University of Auckland, 2020: Applications are invited from qualified international students for the 2020/2021 Architecture Centenary Award at the University of Auckland for Master’s degree programme in New Zealand. The award is funded by the alumni of the School of Architecture and Planning to recognize the Centenary of the establishment of the School.
The Award for International masters students is to assist a master’s level student in a professional Architecture programme who is enrolled in a thesis research investigating innovative and interdisciplinary approaches to architecture and urban design within a New Zealand landscape.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Alumni of the School of Architecture and Planning
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Auckland, New Zealand
Scholarship level: Masters Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: $2,000
Subject Eligibility: Architecture and Planning
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for domestic and international students.
You may also like: New Zealand Government Scholarship for International Students, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for Centenary Award for International Masters Student at the University of Auckland, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled or be willing to enroll in a full-time study in the thesis year of a degree of master of Architecture.
- Applicants can be enrolled as a domestic or international students in the School of Architecture at the University of Auckland.
- Applicants must have obtained a good bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related course from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential and be ready to abide by the regulations governing the conduct of students at the University of Auckland.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
- Masters Research Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- University of Queensland MPhil funding for International Students in Australia
Application Procedures for the Centenary Award for International Masters Student at the University of Auckland
Applicants are to note that they can only apply for the scholarship through nomination made to the Scholarships Office of the University of Auckland.
Applicants are to provide the needed information and also attach relevant supporting documents.
Application Deadline: Not stated
I WANT FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP PHD IN Architectural engineering