Graduate Alumni Excellence International Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019: Graduate students seeking to undertake their Masters degree studies in New Zealand can now take advantage of a scholarship opportunity made available by Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. Students from around the world, both International students and Domestic students are invited to apply. The scholarship is designed to take care of discounted amount of the yearly tuition fees and covers a lot other benefits also.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University of Wellington.
Scholarship to be Taken At: Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Scholarship Type: Partially Funded Scholarships/tuition reduction
Scholarship level: Scholarships for Masters Studies
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: 15 to 50% tuition reduction
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
English Language Requirement: Students should be fluent in English Language, however not a necessary requirement.
You May Also Apply For:
- 2019 Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Victoria University.
- International Ambassadors Scholarship Awards to Study in the United Kingdom
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria: A general eligibility conditions have been spelt out for those interested in applying for this scholarship. The eligibility conditions for the Graduate Alumni Excellence International Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 read as follows;
- Applicants from all around the world are eligible
- Applicants must be applying to study for a Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissibility Conditions:The applicant must be a Victoria University of Wellington international alumni returning for a full-time postgraduate study by coursework or a Victoria University of Wellington Study Abroad and Exchange students returning for a full-time postgraduate study by coursework.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place on a full-time postgraduate program at Victoria University of Wellington and must meet any academic and English language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their Offer of Place.
Application Procedures for the Graduate Alumni Excellence International Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 – How-to-Apply:
Any interested person aspiring to study in New Zealand through the Graduate Alumni Excellence International Scholarships must have to be enrolled as a postgraduate degree student at the funding university. After they have obtained confirmation of offer letter, applicants can then apply for the grant by sending an online award application to the email@example.com on or before stipulated deadline.
Recommended Scholarships for You:
- 600 Postgraduate Research Scholarship slots at the University of Melbourne, Australia
- Swansea University Masters of Science Scholarships in UK, 2019
The following benefits accrue along with the scholarship offer;
- The scholarship beneficiaries will be awarded a tuition fee discount of 20% for the first academic year of study is awarded if applying within 12 months of completing an eligible Victoria University of Wellington program.
- Study Abroad and Exchange student alumni who apply within 12 months of graduating from their home university are eligible for a 20% tuition fee discount.
- A tuition fee discount of 15% for the first academic year of study is awarded if applying more than 12 months after completing an eligible Victoria University of Wellington program.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
visit: Official Scholarship Link