Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece and the A.G. Leventis Foundation is offering two fully funded (and one partial) scholarships for Nigerians to study in Greece. The scholarship is for Masters and MBA studies for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation generally encompasses around preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): A. G. Leventis Foundation
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded/Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Alba Graduate Business School, Greece
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% Funding
Number of Awards: 3 Scholarships Available
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters, MBA)
Nationality: International Students
Leventis Foundation Scholarships 2022-2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants should;
- Be a Nigerian Citizenship
- Have a 1 st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.9 or higher)
- Have an excellent command of English language
- Have at least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants should apply online and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by deadline to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
Application Deadline: April 4 th 2022