University of Klagenfurt Technology Scholarship for Masters Students: University of Klagenfurt is pleased to offer its masters scholarships for students enrolling in a master’s degree program for the next academic. In cooperation with the Carinthian Chamber of Commerce and Federation of Austrian Industries, scholarship holders will be supported in finding a paid internship in the first year of their Master’s degree programme.
The University of Klagenfurt is responding to increasing demand for skilled professionals demand, hence, is training highly qualified specialists in the ICT sector and awarding the University of Klagenfurt Technology Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Klagenfurt, Austria
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Klagenfurt, Austria
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: EUR 650 monthly, travelling cost between (25 – 600) EUR
Subject Eligibility: See eligible Courses (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: See eligible countries (below)
University of Klagenfurt Technology Scholarship | DETAILS
Based on an agreement with the University of Klagenfurt the Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research – OeAD has published the call for applications, will accompany the selection process, award the scholarships and offer its services to the selected scholarship holders before and during their stay in Austria.
All eligible applicants for University of Klagenfurt Technology Scholarship for Masters Students are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s degree relevant for one the Master’s degree programmes listed below in one of the following countries/regions: Albania; Algeria; Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Croatia; Democratic Republic of Congo; Egypt; Estonia; Greece; Israel; Jordan; Kosovo; Latvia; Lebanon; Libya; Lithuania; Montenegro; Morocco; North Macedonia; Palestinian territories; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russian Federation; Serbia; Slovenia; Syria; Tunisia; Turkey; Ukraine; United States of America; Uzbekistan
- Can prove very good English language skills (B2 or C1, depending on the desired study programme – Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFR),
- Candidates who are not resident in Austria at the time of application, and
- Applicants who want to pursue one of the following Master’s degree programmes at the University of Klagenfurt:
- Master in Mathematics
- Master in Game Studies and Engineering
- Master in Informatics
- Master in Information Management
- Master in Information and Communications Engineering (ICE)
- Branch of Study Autonomous Systems and Robotics
- Branch of Study Networks and Communications
- Branch of Study Business Engineering
Eligible applicants awarded the University of Klagenfurt Technology Scholarship will receive the following benefits;
- Exemption from payment of tuition fees.
- Monthly scholarship for the duration of max. 12 months: EUR 650
- One time lump sum for travel cost between EUR 25 and EUR 600
- Health insurance
How-to-Apply: The following documents have to be uploaded with the online application:
- Completed application form for admission to one of the Master´s degree programmes listed above
- For applicants from non-EU countries/regions:
Proof of admission to their selected programme of study at a state or state-recognised university in their home country/regions – “eligibility letter” (does not apply to Master’s degree in Game Studies and Engineering)
- Bachelor Certificate and Transcript of Records of Bachelor’s degree programme
- Complete Bachelor Thesis (copy of original)
- Abstract of Bachelor Thesis in German or English
- Proof of English skills: Level B2 or C1, depending on the desired study programme (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, CEFR) – C1 level is required for the Master’s degree in Game Studies and Engineering
- Scan of passport (data page with name and photo)
- Two letters of recommendation by university lecturers from the university at which the Bachelor’s degree is being pursued/was earned (stamped by faculty/department).
Application Deadline: Not specified