LEAP Africa Recruitment for Corporate Volunteers 2021: Are you an experienced professional or an expert in your field and looking for ways to give back to your community? For an opportunity to SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY – APPLY AS A CORPORATE VOLUNTEER with LEAP Africa.
LEAP Africa is a non profit organization focused on raising dynamic, innovative and principled leaders who will drive positive transformation in Africa. We provide relevant and tailored interventions that support effective youth transitions in the area of education, entrepreneurship & employability, civic participation and social mobility for young Africans.
You May Like: UN Volunteers Program 2021 | Follow these Steps to Apply
LEAP Africa Corporate Volunteer | BACKGROUND
If you are open to donating your time, skills and expertise to support the vision and mission of LEAP Africa. Then you can join the organization as a corporate volunteer. A form is provided to be filled with required information accordingly, including your area of competence as listed (below).
Areas of Competences:
- Programme Design
- Project Management
- Grant writing and application
- Curriculum research and development
- Writing ( articles, white papers, opinion pieces etc)
- Data analyses
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Policy and Advocacy,
- Strategy planning, development and review
- Human Resource /Organizational Development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Management Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Event Planning
- Branding, PR or brand influencing
- Photography /Videography or Video Editing
- Legal services
- Website Management
- Programming and Application Development
- Content Creation and Creative Direction
If your area of competence is not listed, you will have to specify it on the form.
How to Apply
To join the LEAP Africa Corporate Volunteer program, proceed to fill the application form with required information. You will be contacted if any volunteer opportunities that match your skills become available.