INTO Stirling Progression Scholarship at University of Stirling: As part of the University of Stirling commitment to attracting the very best students to join their diverse international community, they are delighted to offer INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate students for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is available to students who successfully progress from a qualifying pathway programme delivered by the INTO University of Stirling joint venture onto a University of Stirling undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme. Students who progress with an overall score of 70% and above – £4,000 fee waiver. The fee waiver only applies to the first year of study at the University of Stirling.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Stirling, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Stirling, UK
Scholarship level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Scholarship Worth: £4,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students INTO Stirling Progression funding at University of Stirling, UK; the following conditions apply
- Applications are open to all international students
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have successfully completed a relevant INTO pathway programme at the INTO University of Stirling centre. This excludes English only courses, including pre-sessional language courses.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at Stirling campus.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are asked to provide evidence of the following English language qualifications are acceptable: International English Language Testing System (IELTS), C1 Advanced English (CAE), Cambridge Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE), Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE), Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL), Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE), Aptis, INTO English Language Assessment (IELA).
Application Procedures for the International Students INTO Stirling Progression funding at University of Stirling, UK
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award. Applicants are expected to meet the Entry requirements which vary from course to course.
Document Requirement: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020