International Scholarships at Fordham University, USA: Applications are currently welcomed from intellectual and excellent achieved international students for International Undergraduate Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at Fordham University in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
Fordham University offers partial merit scholarships to qualified first year international applicants – up to $20,000/year. No scholarship applications necessary. Fordham also offers partial financial aid scholarships based on need determined by the CSS Profile – up to the cost of first year tuition.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Fordham University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Fordham University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: up to $20,000/year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Scholarships at Fordham University in USA
- Candidates must be international students
- Students admitted into Undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Fordham University, US .
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Fordham University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: International Merit-Based Awards at Concordia College in USA
Application Procedures for International Scholarships at Fordham University in USA
No scholarship applications necessary. Fordham also offers partial financial aid scholarships based on need determined by the CSS Profile – up to the cost of first year tuition. All eligible applicants who enroll in bachelor’s degree program will be automatically awarded.
Application Deadline: November 4, 2020