St. Thomas University Chancellor’s International Scholarship: Applications is hereby welcomed from eligible and outstanding students to apply for St. Thomas University Chancellor’s International Scholarship open to international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
This scholarship is awarded annually to top-ranking International students entering first year. Selection will be based on academic excellence, with attention given to leadership qualities. Students must maintain a minimum annual average of 3.7.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): St. Thomas University, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: St. Thomas University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: University of Oulu 100% Tuition fee Scholarships
St. Thomas University Chancellor’s International Scholarship | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions for the St. Thomas University Chancellor’s International Scholarship;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Thomas University, Canada
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the St. Thomas University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The value of the St. Thomas University Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides;
- up to a maximum of full tuition and renewable for three additional years.
You May Also Like: Australian National University Chancellor’s International Scholarship
How-to-Apply: All eligible applicants who are interested in applying for the St. Thomas University Chancellor’s International Scholarship are to apply online by sending their application to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Closed