NoemDek Limited is pleased to announce its Graduate Oil & Gas Management Trainee Program 2021 for Young Graduates. Interested and eligible candidates are hereby invited to apply.
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCG’s, etc. Application is open for the Oil and Gas 2021 Internship Program. You will have the opportunity to work with different departments during the period of your internship. The Internship opportunity is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
NoemDek Graduate Oil & Gas Management Trainee 2021 | Program Summary
- The Internship Program is a career differentiator for program members. Only 4 candidates will be selected each year to join the program. Members who have a high level of success will receive a full-time offer will be well-positioned to accelerate their careers within Noemdek. Career paths vary widely by interest, career alignment, and overall business need.
- The program prepares members for a successful career in oil & gas and procurement by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and clients while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
- This is the premier entry-level program for our company and the best way to develop and expose successful candidates to opportunities in the Upstream Oil & Gas services sector. This challenging one year program is focused on the accelerated development of early career talent through projects, apprenticeship, and training sessions that allow interns to develop the right competencies and leadership exposure.
- Minimum of a 3.5GPA
- Minimum typing speed: 40 wpm.
- Prior intern or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years) preferably in oil & gas, energy, or logistics. All businesses have a preference for relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Post NYSC or Pre NYSC may apply
- How-to-Apply: Interested applicants should click on the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button on the official application page to submit their applications.
Application Deadline: Not Specified