MRS Oil Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022: MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is pleased to announce its Graduate Internship Program for the 2021-2022 cohort. The internship program is designed to enable young graduates gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Successful interns will be given first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology. MRS is a fantastic place to work and build a career, therefore interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the internship position.
Internship Sponsor(s): MRS Oil Nigeria Plc
Internship to be taken in: Nigeria
Internship Level: Graduates
Internship Worth: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: See Eligible courses
MRS Oil Graduate Internship Program | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the MRS Oil Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022, applicants must:
- Applicants must be holders of OND/HND/BSC in any of the eligible courses.
- Applicants must have good academic credentials.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong aptitude towards problem solving.
- Applicants must be fast learners and must be proficient in the use of computers.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready to work in any part of the country.
Economics; Petroleum or Chemical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Electrical & Civil Engineering; Process Control; Technical Maintenance; Physics, Chemistry and any other science- based field of study; Civil Law.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the MRS Oil Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022 are to send their application to [email protected] with “Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the email before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: February 12, 2021