Are you a fresh graduate or graduate student? Do you have interest in an opportunity for a graduate oil and gas internship program? Application is now open for NoemDek Oil and Gas Graduate Internship Program 2021. The Graduate Oil and Gas Internship Program is targeted at fresh graduates cutting across a number of disciplines. Interns with high level of success will receive a full-time offer.
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCG’s, etc. You will have the opportunity to work with different departments during the period of your internship. The internship opportunity is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Company/Organisation: NoemDek Limited
Internship Type: Paid internship
Internship Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Internship Targeted at: Fresh Graduates
Slots: 4 Interns recruited per year
Subject Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering and Mathematics preferred
Also Check: LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Program for Recent Graduates 2020
NoemDek Graduate Oil and Gas Internship Program 2021 | Details
Internship Program Summary
- The NoemDek Oil and Gas Graduate Internship Program is a career differentiator for the selected applicants. Only 4 candidates will be selected each year to join the program. Members who have a high level of success will receive a full-time offer and will be well-positioned to accelerate their careers within Noemdek Ltd. Career paths vary widely by interest, career alignment, and overall business need.
- The program prepares members for a successful career in oil & gas and procurement by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and clients while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
- This is the premier entry-level program for our company and the best way to develop and expose successful candidates to opportunities in the Upstream Oil & Gas services sector. This challenging six-month program is focused on the accelerated development of early career talent through projects, apprenticeship, and training sessions that allow interns to develop the right competencies and leadership exposure.
Intern Candidates for the NoemDek Oil and Gas Graduate Internship Program 2021 are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria
- Minimum of a 3.50 GPA
- Minimum typing speed: 40 wpm.
- Prior intern or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years) preferably in oil & gas, energy, or logistics. All businesses have a preference for relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have completed NYSC by December 2020
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the NoemDek Graduate Oil and Gas Internship Program 2021 should: Click here to Apply
Application Deadline: Closed!