Ghent University Postgraduate Computer Science Scholarships: Postgraduate students from around the world are invited to apply for the Ghent University Postgraduate Computer Science Scholarships.
If you are a computer science graduate and aims to further your education to PhD level then you should take this opportunity to apply for scholarships
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ghent University
Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarship
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available for PhD program
Slots: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: scholarship worth is not stated but should cover full tuition and many other benefits
Subject Eligibility: Computer Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for international students
Eligibility and Basic Requirements:
- Applicants should have outstanding academic skills, and a clear interest in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) research
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have extensive knowledge and a great interest in software development, because software development of gaming applications is done throughout the research trajectory.
- Applicants must have Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Civil Engineering/Computer Science (or equivalent).
- English Language Requirement: Language proficiency may be required.
How-to-Apply: Interested persons should follow the instructions below to apply for the Ghent University Postgraduate Computer Science Scholarships. The application in English should include
- A motivation letter, summarizing the candidate’s background and capabilities, and describing his/her motivation for this position.
- Attested copies of education certificates, and a list of master courses with the grades obtained.
- An extensive CV
- Contact information (e-mail) of potential referees
Applications for the Ghent University Postgraduate Computer Science Scholarships are to be sent by e-mail to Prof. Dr Miriam Bouzouita (Miriam.Bouzouita@UGent.be) and Dr Gustavo Rovelo (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Applications Deadline: Closed