General Electric Early Career Graduate Internship Program: Here is an exciting opportunity for young graduates to enhance their innovative and practical experience to join the Healthcare Project Management team. You are invited to apply for the Early Career Graduate Internship program.
Put your engineering experience and knowledge to use for team motivation and optimal results. The role gives the chance to fully develop your interest and talents in Healthcare project management with the potential for further career development.
Company/Organization: General Electric Early Career
Programme Location: Lagos
Programme Type: Career development
Study level/Qualification: Graduates & Postgraduates
Subject Eligibility: Various courses
Also See: World Youth Alliance Internship Program 2021 for Young People (Batch 1)
General Electric Graduate Internship Program 2021 | Details
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the General Electric Early Career Graduate Internship Program 2021
- Must be a Nigerian graduate.
- Applicants must be a graduate of any field of study.
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Applicants with masters degree is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Follow up on PMI processes to implementation & Setting up reminders on dashboard updates for PMIs
- Be willing to learn the HC PMI processes and ways of working.
- Support in following up with all responsible unbilled and share weekly updates
- Support PMIs with LCS rollout documentations during implementation till final closure
- Be willing to take trainings as required and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Identify and report all customer or personal compliance concerns immediately to the appropriate organization.
- Support in carrying out PMI Administrative duties
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assigned by Project Manager Leader
- Follow and comply with existing GE Healthcare EHS rules and procedures.
The benefits of the General Electric Early Career Graduate Internship Program 2021 include:
- Career development
- Stipend to help cover basic expenses
You May Also Like: Procter and Gamble (P&G) Graduate Internship 2020/2021
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for General Electric Graduate Internship Program 2021 should submit their application online.
Application Deadline: Closed!
I am Ivom Patience Doom, graduate of Accounting from University of Agriculture Makurdi and I have completed NYSC program. Having gone through the details of the scheme I wish to declare my interest. Thank you
Please follow the instructions provided to apply