Are you looking for an internship opportunity? Applications are now open for World Youth Alliance Internship program for 2021 intakes. If you are young and need an opportunity to serve in a reputable organisation, then you are the right candidate to apply for this internship program. To apply, go through program details and apply online.
The World Youth Alliance Internship Program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests.
Company/Organisation: World Youth Alliance
Program Title: World Youth Alliance Internship Program.
Program Location: Multiple locations (See eligibility).
Program Type: Internship Program.
Program Duration: Up to 3 months
Slots: Not stated
World Youth Alliance Internship Program 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society. Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
Eligible Countries: WYA offers internships for young people of varied educational and expertise backgrounds across in these regions;
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- North America
Program Benefits (What’s in it for you?)
Packages in the World Youth Alliance Internship program include;
- Introductory Training: Undergo WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.
- Project Management: Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.
- Network Building: Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions.
- Regional Internships: We offer internships in all of our regional offices. Many of the interns accepted into the Headquarters internship first complete a regional internship, are active WYA members in their country, and receive recommendations on their outstanding work.
- Headquarters Internships: Applicants can apply for any of the other regional offices only after completing a regional internship.
- Online Internships: The WYA Online Internships lasts for about 3 months, while members are on campus or at home, and gives them the opportunity to gain first-hand training and experience in online event management, blog writing and WYA representation, etc.
How-to-Apply: There is a standard application process for the WYA Regional Internship Program. Before you apply, we strongly encourage you to browse through the official website to learn more about the organization and to see which programs are the right fit for you.
Document Requirements: You will need the following documents to apply for World Youth Alliance Internship Program 2021;
- Completed regional application form (form each region available here)
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Your signed copy of the WYA charter (Only if you are a new member)
Application Deadline: Varies per region.