Fully-funded UST International Scholarship at South Korea 2020: This is an excellent opportunity for international Masters and Doctoral students who wish to enroll in a full-time research programme at University of Science and Technology, South Korea. This Scholarship programme is fully-funded.
The UST International Scholarship recognises an outstanding coursework student commencing the Master and Doctoral program in any subject area offered by the University. The program will support the awarding of fully-funded scholarships to outstanding international students around the globe.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Science and Technology, South Korea
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Science and Technology, South Korea
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded scholarship
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered by the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Fully-funded UST International Scholarship at South Korea 2020;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into Masters and PhD degree program.
- The award is available for Masters and PhD research program in any subject area offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Outstanding academic potential as measured by either a 1st class honours degree or a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Science and Technology, South Korea.
- English Language Requirement: IELTS is not required for UST South Korean funding for academic session 2021-2022 due to COVID-19 Pandemic
Application Procedures for Fully-funded UST International Scholarship at South Korea 2020
As part of the application process for this opportunity, interested and eligible applicants are required to take admission in a master’s & doctoral degree program at UST. Thereafter, they can proceed apply for the opportunity.
The University of Science and Technology will provide award amount for Doctoral Course Stipend is KRW 1.6 USD /month and Master’s Course Stipend is minimum of KRW 1.2 USD /month plus accommodation, insurance, orientation, mentoring, and one way airline tickets for the interns abroad.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2020