Queensland University of Technology Digital Health CRC Scholarship (Fully funded): Applications are hereby invited from academically qualified and outstanding international students with exceptional academic achievement and potentials for continued for Digital Health CRC Scholarship. This scholarship is available for PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program at Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Queensland University of Technology is partnered with Metro South Health to lead a large-scale DHCRC-funded research program, which focuses on embracing digital disruption using intelligent decision supports for more responsive care, better patient outcomes, and greater efficiency. The project is led by AusHSI’s Academic Director Professor Steven McPhail.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Total stipend value to $40,000pa
Subject Eligibility: Clinical, Public Health and Community
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Prefer: International PhD scholarship at University of Queensland, Australia
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Queensland University of Technology Digital Health CRC Scholarship (Fully funded);
- Applicants must international students.
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD research program in hospital and health services.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking, and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Queensland University of Technology’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Queensland University of Technology Digital Health CRC Scholarship (Fully funded)
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must include:
A cover letter
An up-do-date CV
Full academic transcript
A summary (up to two pages) of your career outlining your experience in health services research, with a focus on digital health, implementation science, health economics and/or statistics.
Details of 3 referee (email/address/contact number).
Within your application, you should also state your digital health study area preference (i.e. implementation science, health economics or statistics), bearing in mind there will be an expectation of mixed-methods research during your study.
Application Deadline: August 21, 2020