Fresh Job Vacancies at Management Sciences for Health (MSH): Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill fresh vacant job positions at Management Sciences for Health (MSH) across various locations of its core mandates. To apply, view each job opening basic requirements. Full Job details are provided at the career site.
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Providing Technical Assistance for the Development of 2021 Malaria Annual Operational Plan (AOP)
Locations: Abuja, Osun or Ogun
- A team of two consultants will be assigned the responsibilities per state. One health systems expert and One finance/costing management Consultant.
- The health systems expert will be the team leader at the assigned state. MSH field will ensure logistic support for the entire process and ensure that the process is concluded appropriately.
The National Health Systems Expert/Assignment Team Leader should:
- Be available to undertake the assignment in the 3rd week of October to 4th week of October 2020 when the AOP would be developed.
- Provide evidence of previous experience in supporting processes of building individual & team capabilities, institutional and systems strengthening
- Be a team player with strong participatory, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Be able to combine excellent analytical and succinct technical report writing skills
- Have previous experience of working in/with Federal, State, LGA and health facility levels and sufficient knowledge of the structure and organizational set up of Nigeria’s health system (public, private, for-profit, not-for-profit) and familiarity with the issues around linkages between the tiers
- Be familiar with the dynamics and power relations among key players, ‘gatekeepers’ and ‘spoilers’ in the health sector including parastatals and related agencies
- Be computer literate; own a laptop with compatibility features (MS Word, USB, antivirus, etc.) and associated tools of trade.
2.) Quantity Surveyor
- B.Sc. / HND in Quantity Surveying
- Master’s Degree in Project Management/Quantity Survey desirable
- Membership of The Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) and Quantity Surveyor Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years progressive work experience in Quantity Surveying roles or Project Management
- Good knowledge of donor regulations especially Global Fund, USG etc. rules on renovation / repair works
- Development of Bill of Quantities
- Verifiable evidence of performance in similar jobs
- Utilization of software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates
- Use of basic tools like excel to more advanced industry-specific costing software
- Experience using drafting software like Autodesk or Auto CAD
- Contract Administration/Management
- Project cost tracking and documentation
- Experience working closely with Architects, contractors, vendors, and project managers
- Experience of contract work with public sector/government.
You May ALso Like: Save the Children Job Recruitment for Graduates and Consultants
3.) Program Support Consultant_RSSH
- A degree in any field. A postgraduate qualification is desirable.
- At least 6 years’ experience in program management.
- A strong experience designing, developing and or using program management tools.
- Very good hands-on involvement in the government and donor spheres.
- Strong experience in project implementation across the HIV, TB, Malaria landscape.
- Experience managing communication with a multiplicity of stakeholders.
- Experience in development of concept notes, checklists, guidance documents, manuals, SOPs etc
- Experience developing and disseminating communication products including success stories, fact sheets, donor reports, technical briefs and publications.
- Experience developing and using work plan tracking and program management tools.
- Experience with program reporting requirements.
- Experience using editing soft wares and packages
- Experience using infographic soft wares and packages.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong stakeholders’ management capabilities.
- A good knowledge of PSM, M&E and Lab services is an advantage.
- A good knowledge of HIV, TB and Malaria program implementation is an advantage.
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Strength in using statistical soft wares is a plus.
- Strong ability using editing soft wares and packages
- Strong competency using infographic soft wares and packages.
4.) Country Director
- A Master’s degree in Public Health, international development, or another related field;
- Demonstrated progressive experience in public health and working with development agencies and organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, project beneficiaries and project staff;
- Strong technical, health program and financial management background, ability to negotiate, collaborate and coordinate with a range of stakeholders in context of complex and shifting priorities;
- Excellent organizational, leadership, analytical, supervisory and team-buildings skills;
- Experience building organizational capacity and service delivery.
Application Procedures for the Fresh Job Vacancies at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link provided against their desired position to view full details and apply online.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.