University of Southern Denmark PhD scholarship in Public Management/Public Administration Studies: Applications are invited from suitably qualify and outstanding candidates with a Master’s degree to apply for the PhD scholarship in Public Management/Public Administration Studies offered by University of Southern Denmark. This scholarship is highly competitive and available to international students with excellence academic achievement.
The PhD project is to be conducted as an independent research project within the collective research project ‘Leadership, psychosocial work environment and sickness absence in Esbjerg Municipality’. All proposals for PhD projects within the framework of the collective project are of interest, including projects that focus on the importance of management, in relation to social capital and sickness absence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Southern Denmark
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Southern Denmark
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Employment as a Salaried PhD Research Fellow
Subject Eligibility: Public Management/Public Administration
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Southern Denmark PhD scholarship in Public Management/Public Administration Studies;
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for Doctoral research program in Public Management/Public Administration offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Southern Denmark
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Southern Denmark’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like:
Application Procedures for University of Southern Denmark PhD scholarship in Public Management/Public Administration Studies
Interested and eligible candidate are required to take admission in the undergraduate, masters and PhD degree coursework at the University of Southern Denmark. Thereafter, candidate can proceed to apply through Online Application form.
Application must include: A project proposal of no more than 12,000 characters in total, including spaces, notes, appendices, bibliography etc. The project description must be anonymized, i.e. it may not reveal your name or identity in any way. The total number of characters including spaces of the project description must be stated on the first page of the project description.
An abstract for the above project description of no more than 250 words, to be submitted on a separate sheet/page.
A detailed CV (max. 2 pages)
A copy of your master’s degree certificate including all examination results.
Information on experience with teaching, dissemination, or scientific publication, if applicable.
Reference letters are not needed.
All documents in languages other than Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, or German must be translated into English. The project proposal, project abstract and CV must be written in English, Danish, Norwegian, or Swedish.
Application Deadline: No Longer Available!