Applications are invited from suitably qualified young Nigerians for the Federal Government Nigeria’s 3 Million Technical Talent Program also known as NITDA 3MTT powered by the Federal Ministry of Communications, Innovations & Digital Economy.
The 3MTT Programme is aimed at building Nigeria’s technical talent backbone to power the digital economy and position Nigeria as a net talent exporter. The programme will involve multiple stakeholders including fellows, training providers, partners and placement organisations.
- Fellowship Sponsors: Nigerian Government
- Program Type: Talent Program
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: 3 Months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Not specified
- Nationality: Nigerians
NITDA 3MTT Programme| DETAILS
The first phase of the programme will be executed as a fellowship model in collaboration with NITDA. Individuals will be selected based on their interest in specific skills and the funding cost of the training taken care of. For the first phase, the following twelve (12) technical skills will be the focus: Software Development, UI/UX Design, Data Analysis & Visualization, Quality Assurance, Product Management, Data Science, Animation, AI/Machine Learning, Cybersecurity, game Development, Cloud Computing, Dev Ops.
To be considered for the NITDA 3MTT Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be young Nigerians interested in the digital economy.
- Be committed fully to the training programme during the entire lifecycle of the programme.
- Must have access to basic computing devices for the training.
- Training providers must possess the necessary certifications for the skills they wish to train people on
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants and training providers for the NITDA 3MTT Programme are to complete an online application and provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: Rolling