Applications are invited from suitably qualified young applicants who wants to have hands-on digital experience in a reputable global institution for the Unilever Digital Internship Programme 2023.
The Internship position is located in Johannesburg and requires candidates with excellent academic credentials with digital skills that can be fine tuned to become a digital asset.
Unilever Digital Internship 2023 | DETAILS
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for the diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. Unilever believes a diverse workforce allows for matching of growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever, the interest is for every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you.
To be considered for the Unilever Digital Internship 2023, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Matric with Core Mathematics & Physical Science
- Completed Relevant Diploma/ Degree in IT Support, Hardware and Software
- Requiring experiential training Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CVs.
- Develop Network Topology for the Control systems network
- Document control system devices IP Address list
- Cyber Security templates update
- Use skills to improve Control System Network
- Setup Ethernet devices
- Digital Factory (DFOS). Create templates for packing lines in excel
- Create Tag structure for DFOS
- Configure Webpage for Digital Factory
- Develop Reports for Server Clients and Devices
- Create Maintenance Documentation
- Develop IT related training material
- Carry out digitization project work
- Assist artisans and technicians on Network and IT related issues
- Carry out MSSQL database Maintenance (i.e Backups, Fine Tuning,user maintenance ,Indexing etc)
- Perform OT Network Health Checks
- Perform OT Server and Desktop maintenance(backups, Anti-virus updates, windows patching, health checks)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s) for Control system devices on Ethernet.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Anti-Virus Software
- Execellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Azure
- Power BI
- Working Knowledge of Networks
- Any OPC UA Tag configurator
- IOT devices, Hubs
- Database programming and Maintenance
- CompTIA A+ (Advantageous)
- Configuration of Ethernet devices
- Acronis or any other cyber protect solutions
- VMWare ESXi or any other Hyperviser
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Unilever Digital Internship are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants will be required to attach proof of qualification certificates and ID copy should be attached to their CV as supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 17th June 2023