International Students Postgraduate Scholarship in Law at the University of Cincinnati: Applications are invited from suitably qualified students to apply for the 2020 International students masters scholarship in law. The University of Cincinnati’s Master of Laws offers a nationality recognized education with the possibility to transfer into our JD program after graduation. Graduates emerge fluent in the U.S. law system and ready to advance their careers. UC Law offers nine professional pathways for LLM students to focus on: Business and Entrepreneurship Law; Criminal Law; Environmental and Energy Law; General and Small Practice; Health Law; International Law and many more.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Cincinnati
Scholarship to be taken at: USA
Scholarship Type: Partial Funded
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Fee Reduction.
Subject Eligibility: Masters Students applying for Masters of Law programme
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
You may also like:International Students Scholarship at University of Pennsylvania, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students Postgraduate Scholarship in Law at the University of Cincinnati, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the Masters in Law scholarship programme at the University of Cincinnati must be international students or students from underrepresented regions and countries of the world.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Applicants must possess minimum qualifications required for admission into a postgraduate programme at the University of Cincinnati.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
Other Opportunities for you:
- PTDF 2020/2021 Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme to Study in France, Germany, China and Malaysia
- Masters Scholarship in Belgium for Developing Countries, 2020
Application Procedure for the International Students Postgraduate Scholarship in Law at the University of Cincinnati
Applicants are to apply for a postgraduate admission at the University of Cincinnati and thereafter can indicate interest for the scholarship award. All applications are done online.
Applicants are to ensure that they upload the following documents during the application process:
- A personal statement
- A recent curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendations
- Credential evaluation
- Results of English language proficiency test.
Application Deadline: March 15th, 2020