Faculty of Science Scholarship at Islamic University of Madinah(Fully funded): International Undergraduate students who have achieved outstanding academic success and leadership qualities are hereby invited to apply for Faculty of Science Scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Islamic University of Madinah, Saudi Arabia for 2020/2021 academic session.
This award provides full undergraduate scholarships for distinguished applicants who demonstrate high potential for pursuing their undergraduate studies in the basic science fields (Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry). International students are welcome to apply for Fully Funded Bachelor of Science Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Islamic University of Madinah – Saudi Arabia
Scholarships to be taken at: Islamic University of Madinah – Saudi Arabia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full Scholarship
Subject Eligibility: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Faculty of Science Scholarship at Islamic University of Madinah (Fully funded);
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Islamic University of Madinah – Saudi Arabia.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Islamic University of Madinah’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Faculty of Science Scholarship at Islamic University of Madinah (Fully funded)
According to the online application deadline through the Online Application System
The applicants must scan his original documents, in order to display the documents in their original colors.
The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English language
In case of an applicant being granted admission, the accepted student must bring his original documents, attested by the Saudi Embassy. If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, he should have his documents attested by an authority recognized by the university.
In the case of errors in the basic information found on the applicant’s original documents (such as name, date of birth, place of birth, etc.), the applicant must correct such mistakes with the responsible authorities before sending his application, since the University Council forbids the correction of this fundamental information after admission.
This scholarship is to promote basic science study between Muslim youth. Those who are interested in studying Physics, Mathematics, chemistry are welcome to apply.
A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines, a monthly allowance, an extra allowance for students who achieve the grade of excellence, Free furnished accommodation, for non-married students, The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee, Quality healthcare at the university hospital, Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips, Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020