Faculty of Health International Merit Scholarship At QUT: Do you want to attain higher in the field of Health? Here is an opportunity for you by partaking in the high achievement scholarship for future international health undergraduate and postgraduate students from faculty of health International merit scholarship at Queensland University of Technology for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is sponsored by Faculty of Health. It is available to international students who have demonstrated excellence in their past studies, continue to achieve high standards for the duration of their studies with QUT. They explore their vision for improving real-world learning for future students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth: 25% reduction of tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Field of Health
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Faculty of Health International Merit Scholarship At QUT in Australia 2020; the following conditions apply
- Applications are open to all international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for the following courses: Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology), Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology, Bachelor of Health Information Management, Bachelor of Human Services, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nutrition Science, Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours), Bachelor of Podiatry, Bachelor of Public Health, Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science, Master of Public Health.
- Applicants must have completed a qualifying course with the required academic results.
- Candidates must have applied for and be accepted into an applicable course offered by the Health Faculty
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are expected to have their evidence of proficiency in English: IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, Pearson (Academic), Cambridge English Advanced (CAE).
Application Procedures for the Faculty of Health International Merit Scholarship At QUT in Australia 2020
Applicants are not required to apply separately for the scholarship. If you apply for admission and are accepted into one of the eligible courses, and you meet the criteria for the scholarship, the University will offer you a scholarship as well as a place in the course.
Application Deadline: May 21, 2020