Health International Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia : Applications are hereby invited from committed and eligible international students with outstanding academic success and potentials for Health International Academic Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship is available for postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at University of Technology Sydney, Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
This scholarship is to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a Master degree by coursework program in Health Services Management, Public Health, or Good Manufacturing Practice at UTS Faculty of Health and Graduate School of Health.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 25% tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Graduate School of Health
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Faculty of Health International Merit Scholarship At QUT in Australia 2020
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Health International Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia 2020;
- Applicants must international students.
- Students admitted into postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for Master degree by coursework program in Health Services Management, Public Health, or Good Manufacturing Practice at UTS, Australia.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking, and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Technology Sydney, Australia
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the UTS’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Digital Health CRC Scholarship at QUT in Australia 2020
Application Procedures for Health International Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia 2020
University of Technology Sydney (UTS) International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a Faculty of Health or Graduate School of Health Masters by coursework program in Health Services Management, Public Health or Good Manufacturing Practice at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the application for course admission.
Application Deadline: Currently Open