Eni MEDEA Masters Scholarship 2021 at the University of Pavia: Applications are welcomed from students from all over the world for the Eni MEDEA Masters Scholarship 2021/2022 at the University of Pavia, Italy.
Every year, Eni, a global energy company that is changing direction to become a leader in the petroleum industry, offers a number of full scholarships that cover the cost of the MEDEA Master’s (worth €25,000) including teaching materials, monthly allowance and other benefits to eligible applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eni corporation
Scholarship to be taken in: University of Pavia, Italy
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Subject Eligibility: See eligible courses (below)
Country Eligibility: All countries
Eni MEDEA Masters Scholarship 2021/2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Eni MEDEA Masters Scholarship 2021/2022:
- International applicants must hold a degree from a recognized university, obtained in economics, engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry, geology, statistics.
- Applicants from Italy must hold an Italian degree with good grades in eligible subjects and must be younger than 28 years on December 31 of the year of commencement of the masters.
- Applicants must be younger than 32 on December 31 of the year in which the master’s course begins.
- Applicants must possess excellent knowledge of English.
- Applicants must possess other requirements as may be required for admission into the University of Pavia, Italy.
Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Statistics
- Cost of the MEDEA Master’s worth (€25,000) including teaching materials
- The use of company canteens
- Monthly cash allowance
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Eni MEDEA Masters Scholarship 2021/2022 are to:
- Apply for the University of Pavia admission into an eligible course. Ensure to complete the form and upload the required documents.
- Register on the careers section of Eni with reference to the code MSTMEDEA2021.
- If Successful, after the application deadline you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to proceed.
Application Deadline: Not specified