NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2021/2022: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021/2022 NNPC/TOTAL INTERNATIONAL MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP. The NNPC/Total masters scholarship is a yearly scholarship program designed to support young Nigerians wishing to study in France for their master’s degree.
Annually, Total, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners, select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars for Master’s Degree programs in Engineering, Geosciences, Management Sciences, Finance and Law, in top universities in France. The award is full board.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NNPC/Total Nigeria Plc Joint-Venture.
Scholarships to be taken at: Institutions in France.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Fully-Funded.
Subject Eligibility: See eligible courses and programmes (below).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerians.
Apply for: Leventis Foundation MBA and MSc Scholarship for Nigerians
NNPC/Total Masters Scholarship 2021| ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2021/2022, Applicants must;
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper in Engineering, Geosciences, Management Sciences, Finance and Law,
- Applicants must have completed NYSC, and must not have more than 5 (Five) years Post NYSC Experience
Eligible Institutions and Programmes:
You are to apply to any of the Schools listed below for admission into any of the suitable listed programmes of your choice.
Context and environment
- IFP School (Petroleum Engineering) (Visit School Website)
- 12 months of classes and 6 month internship
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences Geology
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences Geophysics
- Specialized Master in Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering
- 11 months of classes and 6 month internship
- Specialized Master in Processes and Polymers
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Economics and Management
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Data Management
- Ecole des Mines d’Ales IMT (Visit School Website)
- Disaster Management, environment, human and social sciences, Information et Communication Technologies (18 month academic program + 6 month internship , Possibility of doing it home country or in France)
- Ecole des Mines de Nantes IMT Atlantique (Engineering and environment) (Visit School Website)
- Master in Project Management for Environnemental and Energy Engineering (PM3E) – 2 years
- Master in Process and Bioprocess Engineering – Project Management for Environmental & Energy Engineering (PM3E) 2 years
- MSc Management and Optimization of Supply Chains & Transport (18 month acadamic program + 6 month internship)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes (Engineering) – 2 years (Visit School Website)
- Master in Applied Mechanics on Computational Structural MechanicsMaster in Applied Mechanics on Design of Production and Systems
- Master in Applied Mechanics on Metallic and Composites Complex Assemblies
- Master in Control Engineering and Production Systems on Automatic control, Robotics, Signal and mage
- Institut Supérieur d’Électronique de Paris (ISEP) (Visit School Website)
- ISEP Engineering Master Degree in computer Science – 2 years
- INSA Toulouse (Engineering) (Visit School Website)
- Master in Fluids Engineering for Industrial Processes – 2 years
- Advanced Master in Safety Engineering and Management – 1 year
- Advanced Master on Innovative and secure IoT systems – 1 year
- ICSI Toulouse (HSE) (Visit School Website)
- Master in Safety Engineering and Management (HSE) – 2 years
- Arts et Metiers ParisTech – 1 year (Visit School Website)
- Petroleum Geosciences & Engineering/ forage et Production
- MSc Knowledge Integration in Mechanical Production
- Master Degree in Materials and Engineering Sciences
- ENSG Lorraine – 2 years (Visit School Website)
- Master Subterranean Reservoirs of Energy: Hydrodynamics Geophysics – Modeling
- ENSGTI Pau – 2 years (Visit School Website)
- Chemistry International Studies (Chem.I.St)
- International Master “SIMOS“ : SIMulation and Optimization of energy Systems
Other programmes are:
11. ENSIC Nancy (Visit School Website)
- Chemistry International Studies – 2 years
- GRENOBLE INP (Visit School Website)
- 1 year
- Mécanique et energétique
- Master CyberSecurity (CySec)
- 2 years
- MSc in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings
- Mechanics: Fluid Mechanics and Energetics – FME
- Master in Sciences and Materials Engineering
- Electrochemistry and Processes
- Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering
- Master MSE – Program Biorefinery and Biomaterials
- MSc in Integration, Security and TRust in Embedded systems
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics (MSIAM)
- Master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering
- HEC Paris (Business) (Visit School Website)– 10 month academic program + 6 month internship
- MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation
- MSc in International Finance (MIF)
- MSc Strategic Consulting
- MSc Managerial and Financial Economic
- EDHEC Business School (Visit School Website) – 2 academic semesters + 3-6 month internship
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Management Studies
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- ESC Rennes (Business) (Visit School Website)– 15 month academic programme including a 4 month internship
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Global Business Management
- MSc in International Finance
- Sciences Po Paris (Political Science, Law and Business) (Visit School Website)
- 1 year
- LLM in Transnational Arbitration & Dispute Settlement
- Master in Corporate Strategy
- Master in Financial Regulation and Risk Management
- 2 years
- Master in Public Affairs
- Master in International Energy
- Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Université de Cergy-Pontoise – 1 year (Visit School Website)
- LL.M in Law and Business Ethics
- Master (LLM) M. in Business and Taxation Law
- CNAM – 1 year (Visit School Website )
- Master of Science in Telecommunications and Networks
- Master of Business Administration
- Polytechnique Palaiseau – 2 years (Visit School Website)
- MSc Internet of Things: Innovation and Management
- MSc Ecotechnologies for Sustainability and Environment Management
- MSc Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management – STEEM
- ESCP Europe (Energy Management) (Visit School Website )
- MSc in Energy Management (MEM) – 3 academic semesters (London-Paris-London) + 4-6 month internship
- MSc Synthesis, catalysis and sustainable chemistry – 1 year
- Quantitative Finance – 1 year
- Université de Grenoble Alpes – 2 years (Visit School Website)
- MSc in Chemistry – five specialties
- MSc in Earthquake Engineering & Engineering Seismology
Recommended: DAAD Grants for International Graduate Students at Leibniz University Hannover, Germany
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates for the NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2021/2022 are to visit the official website and follow the application guide (below).
Application guide/Useful tips:
- At the official application page click on “APPLY TO TOTAL” on the navigation bar
- Next select “Our Offers” and “choose” your language preference
- Click on “Advanced Search”
- ln the “Country” text box type ‘Nigeria’
- ln the “Functional discipline” option box select ‘Research Innovation & Development’
- Then click “Search” to display the advertised Scholarship program in Nigeria.
- Click on the “Total International Scholarship” to view details of the application. You can then complete an online application form by clicking on ‘Apply to job’ at the bottom of the page.
- If you are landed on the scholarship page you can skip the steps above.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly
- You will be required to attach your CV and other degree certificates during the application
Application Deadline: Application closes two weeks from date of official publication
My name is cynthia yeboah from Ghana I have Degree in Business administration and will like to do masters in Business administration ( Health services management) on scholarship if possible please let me know the requirements. Thank you
This is nice. When I saw it I thought Agricultural studies is among. I must commend you people for this wonderful opportunity. I wanted to apply but I didn’t see Agricultural sciences.
Where do i apply on the site?
I must commend the opportunity given for the scholarship. I was looking forward to see medical field among the category of scholarship as I studied medicine .
I will really appreciate an opportunity to participate in the scholarship. Thank you