Emory University Scholar Programs for Undergraduates 2021: Emory University announces the offering of merit-based partial to full scholarships as part of the Emory University Scholar Programs for undergraduates enrolling to study in the United States. The scholarship seeks to empower students through resources and support to reach their full potential and create impact.
Emory University is an institution of higher learning where professors inspire student trailblazers and where learning and research is held in high esteem through the provision of conducive learning and research infrastructures. International undergraduate students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship offer.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Emory University
Scholarship to be taken at: USA
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees and stipend
Subject Eligibility: All applied science disciplines
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Merit Awards for Freshmen at Seattle University, USA
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Emory University Scholar Programs for Undergraduates 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant certificates in their high school or its equivalent meeting up the requirements for admission into an undergraduate program at Emory University.
- Applicants must possess English language proficiency test results for those whose official language of communication is not English language.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership abilities and be should be able to interact with people of diverse race, culture and religion.
- Applicants must be admitted into a full-time undergraduate study program at Emory University.
- Applicants do not need to be nominated by a high school counselor to be considered for the scholarship.
- International Freshman Scholarship at University of Mississippi, USA
- Commonwealth Scholarship at the National University of Singapore 2020/21
Application Procedures for the Emory University Scholar Programs for Undergraduates 2021
To be considered for the scholar programs, applicants must select one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II or Regular Decision) and submit all required application materials before the application deadline.
Applicants must also answer ‘Yes’ to the question on their application that says, ‘Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?’.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020