Merit Awards for Freshmen at Seattle University, USA: Seattle University – USA is pleased to offer Merit Awards for Freshmen for eligible and committed international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University in USA for 2020/2021 academic session. International students are those students who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents and typically require a visa to study in the United States.
Merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years) for students who maintain satisfactory academic progress, which includes continuous full-time enrollment with the required GPA and completion of the required number of credits annually.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Seattle University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Seattle University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Educational fund
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Merit Awards for Freshmen at Seattle University, USA
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Seattle University, USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Seattle University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Merit Awards for Freshmen at Seattle University, USA
All freshmen and transfer students who complete an admissions application to Seattle University are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. No additional application is required.
Scholarship recipients must meet all university requirements for regular admission to the fall, winter or spring quarter.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020