Deloitte Partnered Scholarships for One Young World Summit 2019/2020 | Apply Now
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals for the Deloitte Partnered Scholarships for One Young World Summit 2019/2020. The scholarship is open to students globally who have the drive to accomplish high educational goals.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Deloitte in support of One Young World Summit.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Slots: Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Not stated, see scholarship benefits.
Subject Eligibility: Not applicable however covers all aspect of education
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
English Language Requirement: Not Applicable.
About the Scholarship Program:
Deloitte is committed to preparing 50 million people to succeed in a rapidly changing global economy by 2030. They are applying their core skills, experience, and global reach to make an impact through education, skills development, and access to opportunity, in line with SDGs 4 – Quality Education and 8 – Decent Work & Economic Growth.
As a longstanding partner of One Young World, they are proud to support the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2019, which will enable 10 outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in London, United Kingdom on 22 – 25 October 2019.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates applying for the Deloitte Partnered Scholarships for One Young World Summit 2019/2020 must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
The scholarship is seeking candidates who have demonstrated commitment to:
- Improving access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy. For example, to women and girls, disadvantaged youth.
- Creating skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerating entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or providing opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 21-25 October inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”
Application Procedures for the Deloitte Partnered Scholarships for One Young World Summit 2019/2020:
All applications for this scholarship is done online, interested persons should follow the link provided to apply
Please note that you will be unable to save your responses in the submission form. With this in mind, we recommend saving your responses first in an offline document before submitting your application. Tips for applying: check out our helpful guidelines for submitting a successful application.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2019
Recommended Link(s): Elite Scholarships for African Students 2019 at the University of Strathclyde