Dangote Cement Plc is pleased to invite applications from young graduates with high-potential, vibrant and passionate self-starters for the Dangote Graduate Trainee programme 2023/24. Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company.
The graduate trainee programme is part of the strategic plan to contribute to the development of Africa’s economies and attract talents into the organization. Trainees will be exposed to global business operations and basic cement manufacturing process.
Company/Organisation(s): Dangote Cement Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSc
Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: Seven Up Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program
Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme 2023, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Possess bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2022 and Application Closing Date.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates) at the time of application
- Possess minimum 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Have previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
You May Like: Ernst and Young Graduate Trainee Program for Young Graduates 2022
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 are to apply online while ensuring to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified
I like this opportunity so very much, May God continue to bless you Mr Dangote. Give you long life .