Dangote Cement Plc is pleased to invite applications from young graduates with high-potential, vibrant and passionate self-starters for the Dangote Graduate Trainee programme 2024. Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company.
The graduate trainee program is part of the strategic plan to contribute to the development of Africa’s economies and attract talents into the organization. Trainees will be exposed to global business operations and basic cement manufacturing process.
- Company/Organisation(s): Dangote Cement Plc
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: BSc
- Nationality: Not specified
Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme 2024, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Possess bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Must have at least a second class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2023 and Application Closing Date.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates) at the time of application
- Possess minimum 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Have previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
You May Like: 2024 Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement
- Participate on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Dangote Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 are to apply online while ensuring to provide all the required information. Applicants are note that late and incomplete application will not be processed.
Application Deadline: Not specified