Are you a young graduate and looking for how to develop your skills and be more employable? Do you have what it takes to be a part of reputable global firm? Then apply for the Cisco Sales Associates Program for Young Graduates.
The Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides structured training and on-the-job-experience where technical, sales and communication skills are developed for a role in Cisco’s Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team.
Cisco Sales Associates Program 2022/2023 | DETAILS
The program will afford the successful associate the opportunity to learn from professionals at Cisco in a variety of areas based on Cisco’s model of Education Exposure Experience. Associates will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to customers, from there your career can develop and grow into a variety of sales opportunities at Cisco. The training location is at Amsterdam, Netherlands while the location after training is Johannesburg, South Africa.
To be eligible for the Cisco Sales Associates Program 2022/2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification in any of the STEM subject areas ideally with an emphasis on networking and computing.
- Must have graduated by May 2021 or later.
- Fluent in English.
- Be willing to relocate to South Africa as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program.
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub as required. Immigration and relocation support will be provided should the program be delivered in training hubs as opposed to virtually.
- Technology enthusiast who enjoys innovating ideally with a demonstrated passion and interest in software languages, such as Java or Python.
- Demonstrate an eagerness to establish a long-term Sales career with Cisco South Africa.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Cisco Sales Associate Program 2022 are to complete an online application form and ensure to provide all the required information.