Applications are invited from qualified young South Africans for the Vodacom Internship Programme aimed at providing a 12 month fixed term contract offering workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme.
The programme is the pipeline into Vodacom’s Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The programme is for applicants who have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration:12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: South Africans
Vodacom Internship Programme 2023 | DETAILS
The program’s objective is to develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom as well as create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment. The internship programme allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field while earning an income
To be eligible for the Vodacom Internship Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen by birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSC & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only: Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Software Engineering and Information Systems/Information Technology.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Vodacom Internship Programme 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. A confirmatory email will be sent on successful application.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022