Global Health Corps Fellowship 2021: Are you passionate about improving your leadership and professional skills? Are you interested in transforming the health trajectory in your locality? Then apply for the Global Health Corps Fellowship 2021. The GHC Fellowship is an exciting avenue to build skills and gain experience with a high-impact health organization.
The fellowship starts with an inspiring session with thought leaders, bonding with your cohort as well as reflecting on your role as a next gen global health leader. The fellowship will also avail the fellow training and coaching sessions on how to impact positively on health systems. Applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Global Health Corps
Fellowship to be taken at: Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, Zambia.
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship Benefits
Fellowship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Not specified
Country Eligibility: African countries
Global Health Corps Fellowship 2021: DETAILS
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Global Health Corps Fellowship 2021, applicants must:
- Be passionate about improving the health systems of your locality.
- Be 30 years or younger
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree
- Be proficient in the use of English
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, or Zambia.
- Participation in training sessions with thought leaders.
- Monthly stipend
- Professional development fund up to $600
- Award of $1,500 upon completion of fellowship
- Travel costs to and from GHC training
- Visa/Work permit support
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to use the preview provided in the official website to prepare your application without having to log in. Applicants should ensure that they submit their application before the application deadline to avoid disqualification.
Applicants are to create an account here and log in to start an application.
Application Deadline: 13 January 2021 at 7:00 PM CAT/ 8:00 PM EST