Australia’s Global University Award at UNSW in Australia, 2020: UNSW invites applications from suitably qualified international students who are interested to enroll in a program at the University in Australia, 2020/2021 academic session.
The University offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to assist International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students to undertake full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
These scholarships and awards are a reflection of the University strong commitment to excellence and the generous support provided to students from University funds as well as from corporate and private donors, including the University alumni. The scholarships help students to achieve their potential, and enhance the experience of individuals who might otherwise struggle financially to maintain a place at university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $ 5,000 – $ 10,000
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the school
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Australia’s Global University Award at UNSW in Australia, 2020; applicants are to meet up with the following
- The award is open for international students.
- The Scholarship will be awarded for Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must have received an admission offer into a program for 2020 Term 2
- Candidates for undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Applicants must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2020.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
You May Also Like: VLIR-UOS ICP Scholarships to Study in Belgium, 2020
Application Procedures for the Australia’s Global University Award at UNSW in Australia, 2020
Some scholarships will also be awarded on a competitive basis via your application for admission. In order to be considered for these scholarships you will need to receive an eligible offer of admission to UNSW.
Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020