Victoria University of Wellington Master’s Scholarship, 2020: Applications for the 2020 Victoria University of Wellington Master’s by Thesis Scholarship are sought from qualified candidates to support and encourage postgraduate research at the university for a full-time, research-focused Master’s degree. Victoria University of Wellington is known for its research and academic excellence throughout New Zealand.
The university has as its vision to be world-leading capital city university and one of the great global-civic universities collaborating with partners to help drive economic growth, health and wellbeing and to make the society a better place to live. Applications are therefore requested from qualified students for a Master’s degree by thesis worth 90 points or more.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University of Wellington
Scholarship to be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarship Worth: $15,000 tax free stipend, Full tuition fees.
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at Victoria University of Wellington
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Edinburgh Napier University African Scholarships in UK 2020/2021
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Victoria University of Wellington Master’s Scholarship, 2020, are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an international student who would normally be expected to have completed a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be intending to enrol in a fulltime master’s degree by thesis worth 90 points or more at the Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potential and must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of students at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Applicants are to note that the scholarship will be awarded based on academic achievement or merit by the University Research Scholarships Committee, a sub-committee of the University Research Committee.
- Successful applicants will be expected to work full time on the research that is required to complete the qualification for the masters degree.
- Australia’s Global University Award at UNSW in Australia, 2020
- International Masters in Arts Scholarships at University of Edinburgh, 2020
Application Procedure for the Victoria University of Wellington Master’s Scholarship, 2020
Applicants are to submit an online application by 4.30 pm on the closing date as late application will not be accepted. Applicants are also to send in other supporting documents including references before the application deadline.
The documents required are one-page proposal and one academic reference to be requested via the online application.
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2020