Australian Continent Joint Military Campaign Recruitment for Africans|Apply through Link Provided: Looking for a major life challenge? Then this is the best offer you may get as the Australian Army have opened positions for international applicants. They are looking for both soldiers and officers.
The major requirements are to be fit, to speak English and willing to have military experience (no matter if ex-serving or currently serving foreign military personnel).
There is an exception for candidates coming from a non-English speaking background, but they still need to have a minimum vocational proficiency in English (as defined by Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)).
What jobs are on offer?
The Army has nominated a series of appointments and trades as occupations that are considered suitable for sponsorship. Occupations have been broadly grouped into Officer and Soldier categories. Personnel sponsored from overseas under the auspices of the Labour Agreement must be sponsored to an occupation as defined in the Agreement.
Officer Priority Categories
The Australian Army is currently seeking applications from officers experienced in the Corps / fields listed below. Expressions of interest must meet the criteria and personnel who are not qualified /experienced in the fields listed below will not be considered.
- Aviation Corps. Rotary wing pilot, with a priority for Qualified Flying Instructors.
- Nursing Corps. Qualified nurses with registration that can be transferred to Australia.
- Medical Corps. Qualified doctors with registration that can transfer to Australia.
Officer Other Categories
Australian Continent Joint Military Campaign Recruitment for Africans|Apply through Link Provided
General Service Officers (GSO) at the rank of senior LT and CAPT for all corps are welcome to apply. considered for positions at the rank of CAPT (with some exceptions noted below). Specific areas of interest are:
- Avionics,Ground Electrical RAEME,Software and Flight Test Engineers.
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineer Qualified with Engineer degree / Aerospace Engineer at the rank of CAPT.
- Ordnance / Supply.
- Infantry Corps.
- Artillery Corps.
- Engineer Corps.
- Public Relations / Public Affairs Corps.
- Transport Corps. Qualified at the rank of LT to CAPT.
- Aircraft Life Support Fitter – PTE and CPL.
- Ammunition Technician – SGT and above.
- Analyst Intelligence Operations – CPL and above.
- Artillery Command Systems Operator (ACSO) – Bombardier and above.
- Artillery Operator Unmanned Aerial System Operator – Gunner and Bombardier.
- Cavalryman – All ranks.
- Communication Systems – CPL and above.
- Driver Specialist – CPL and above.