Would you like to start your career as a trainee at Audi and get an overview of the entire company? Would you like to experience the collaboration between the VW Group brands and gain international experience? The Audi Global Graduate Program 2021 application is now open; you are invited to apply for an opportunity to those countless benefits.
The Audi Global Graduate Program is the perfect start for your career at Audi. Not only will you receive a deep insight into the company but also profit from an excellent network and the diverse curriculum. During the program you will be mentored and guided – personally and technically.
Company/Organisation: Audi AG
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Location: All Audi business locations globally
Program Targeted at: Young Graduates (Bachelor and Masters)
Program Duration: 18 months
Slots: Not stated.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Global
Audi Global Graduate Program 2021 | DETAILS
Audi Global Graduate Program is graduate trainee program and we are looking for young professionals who are open-minded and curious, who optimistically face changes und want to work in an international, diverse team. Employees who unlock their full potential within their team, set high standards for themselves to make things better and demonstrate willingness to fill Vorsprung with life, every day again.
- Onboarding and Graduation Week: Starting with a week full of relevant information about Audi, the company structures, strategies and your personal organisation and ending your program with reflecting and team building with other trainees.
- Outside the box: Get some hands-on experience through modules on the production line, the canteens as well as the vehicle delivery.
- Networking opportunities: Regular chats with members of the Board of Management, top management or Alumni give you the chance to get to know their view of the company.
- Trainee Day: The monthly trainee day allows you to attend lectures and workshops and to discuss ideas with other participants in various exciting areas of the company.
- Working groups: You will work in different working groups on topics outside your specialist areas such as in creating the trainee newsletter, consulting other departments or organizing networking events and corporate social responsibility projects.
- Agile and digital week: Get yourself qualified within digital and agile competencies.
- University graduates preferably with master’s degree with above-average academic performance
- Minimum of three months of international experience during your academic program through internships or a semester abroad
- Practical experience of at least six months through relevant internships
- Fluent English (as well as knowledge of another language if English is your native language, preferably German)
- Relevant extra-curricular commitment
- Passion for future mobility solutions
- Bring in your global mindset in an innovative and digital work environment
- Living integrity has a top priority to you
- Open-minded personality and willingness to change perspective, adapt to new environment, dare to change
How-to-Apply: Excited to be part of the new Audi Global Graduate Program? Prepare yourself! Apply at the job portal
Vacancies – December
Interviews – January
Assessment-Center – February/March
Start of the Program – April