Ascend Educational Funding Scholarships for Foreign Students: Students of foreign origin outside the United States are hereby invited to apply for Ascend Educational Funding Scholarships for full-time study graduate degree programs in the United States.
Ascend Educational Fund awards scholarships ranging from $2,500 to $20,000 to immigrant students and children of immigrants who are graduating from a New York City high school to attend public or private colleges and universities, regardless of ethnicity, national origin, or immigration status.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ascend Educational Fund.
Scholarships to be taken at: Schools in USA
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Full Funding.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate study level
Scholarship Value/Worth: $2,500 to $20,000
Subject Eligibility: All graduate degree courses offered by the any of the chosen university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for International Students.
General Eligibility Criteria:
- Scholarships open to International Students.
- Applicants must be born outside the United States or have two parents born outside the United States.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Graduate degree subject offered by the university.
- Candidates must be a graduating senior at a high school in the five boroughs of New York City
- Applicants must enrol full-time at an accredited public or private college or university in 2019-2020
- English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
You May Also Check: Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Southern Maine, USA
Application Procedures for the Ascend Educational Funding Scholarships for Foreign Students to Study in USA – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates will have to submit all qualifying documents at [email protected].
Documents Required: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must submit the completed and signed application form, official high school transcript, copy of SAT or ACT score report, two letters of recommendation, Two essays.
Financial aid positions will be disbursed directly to the recipient’s educational institution in equal instalments over a two or four year period, depending on the type of institution.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2020